Vina Santiago Merlot 75cl
|What You Will Get:||
1 bottle of Vina Santiago Merlot
|Type:||Chilean Red Wine|
- Merlot, also known as “the little blackbird,” is the more soft and supple compared to the Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Merlot is considered more of a crowd pleasing or “easy drinking” red wine because of this characteristics, and in a blend where it’s the dominant grape.
- It’s soft fruit flavors cause the wine to taste great at a much younger age, which is a reason winemakers love it.
- It’s often described as juicy with flavors of chocolate and cherry, and we find it absolutely delicious alongside a cheeseburger or steak frites.
- Awarded a Gold Medal at the CWSA 2015
We Also Recommend
Wang Kingdom 6H60G Brine Abalone bundle x 2
Sale price $2880 $28.80