Glenlivet 21 Years
The Sean Connery of whiskies – mature, sexy, rich and debonair. Savour it after a long and successful day. Just don't rush the experience. - JOHN HANSELL
Meticulously crafted over its 21 years, this whisky is matured in mixture of hand-selected American Oak casks and European Oak butts before being vatted together prior to bottling. These casks will help to impart the distinctive flavour of dried fruits and a bold richness, vibrant intensity and long finish. Each cask is hand-selected and individually nosed and approved, and every batch has its own special nuances, making it a rare and unique liquid indeed.
Please note the wear/scratch on the cap.
- Color: Amber, coppery shades
- Nose: Dried fruit, sherry
- Palate: Cinnamon, ginger, syrupy mouthfeel
- Finish: Lasting and warm, toasted hazelnuts
- Enjoy with: Rich desserts of chocolate and fruit
|Type||Single Malt Whisky|
We Also Recommend
Wang Kingdom 6H60G Brine Abalone 2 for $25